If you are not using ClickBank to sell your product, you must be missing a great opportunity to put all your Internet marketing effort on autopilot. That’s what ClickBank can offer you and that’s how they made it to the top of Internet marketing network programs around.
To sell on ClickBank, it only takes a few business days until you have a huge of affiliates promoting your product to different parts of the world. But before you sign up, let’s look at some of the things you need to prepare before signing up:
1. A website that you own including webhosting with a registered domain name. A free hosted site is not acceptable. Your website must have:
- A Pitch Page which is also called sales page where you can describe your product, the benefits and features, and any additional bonus or guarantee if you have one. You can also add videos and testimonials to make a strong statement about your product.
Your Pitch Page should also include the cost of your product and a payment link that will redirect customers to ClickBank order form.
- A Thank You page, where a customer is redirected after they place the order, or where instruction is given on how they will receive the product. It should also include a link to your email address or a “Contact us” button. In addition, Clickbank also require you to remind customers that his bank statement or credit card will show a charge by ClickBank.
2. A valid and working email address
3. Technical support pages of your product in English
- Go to ClickBank.com to create your account. Don’t just agree, but read the Client contract, Vendor and Product Requirements, Accounting Policy, and Return Policy.
- Create your payment link. Remember that this is one part of your Pitch Page where customers click to place their order. Your payment link will be on HTML format that you need to insert on your Pitch Page. Don’t worry. ClickBank will show you how to create your payment link in simple steps.
- Complete your site and product information within your ClickBank account. You will be required to designate a HopLink Target URL which is usually the URL of your PitchPage. This is the same HopLinks that affiliates use to link their sales or promos to your PitchPage.Once your HopLink Target URL is in place, click on Marketplace to set up a short description of your product with the commission rate you are willing to offer an affiliate.Finally, choose the category and subcategory where your product is best suited.
- Test your entire link including the payment link from your Pitch Page before submitting your product for approval. Make sure that everything is working from your sales page to ClickBank order form until your “Thank You” page.
- Upon completion of the steps above, request for product approval by logging in to your ClickBank account.
- Wait for three to five business days for the result which will be sent to you through your email.
- Once approved, pay a one-time fee of $49.95 using PayPal, credit or debit card.
This may sound tedious, but once you get over this first step, you will be amazed at how everything is done on autopilot, that all you need to do is check your ClickBank account to see how much money you are earning even while you are out there taking your dog for a walk.